Guidelines for Use of the NiCHE logo and Name
The following are basic guidelines to follow when using the logo. If these guidelines pose a problem for design, please contact NiCHE for help. The NiCHE logo should not be used in a manner that suggests NiCHE supports a project, website or poster, unless you have received expressed consent from NiCHE.
- use the logo in its entirety;
- use the predefined CMYK or HEX colours;
- use the logo reversed in black & white on a solid colour background or image;
- ensure that the text is legible;
- tilt, stretch, crop or manipulate the logo in any way;
- change the colour of any of the elements;
- substitute any of the typefaces;
- change the logo's orientation;
- bleed the logo off the page.
Last Updated: Feb. 16, 2010.
Download them all:
[All Logos (.zip)]